Sagaing Retreat

Dear Steven,
	I am here visiting May Kyi Win. I'll be here until tomorrow morning. I
hope all is well with you and your family. I heard your father was unwell.
It's good you have been there for him. I wish you and him all the best.
	I am planning to return to Burma along with Sayadaw on July
27th. My intention is to practice at least for the Vassa. I am also planning
to come to the retreat you are organizing in Sagaing and I hope it will be
okay with Sayadaw-Gyi for me to go. I spoke once with him about it and
he nodded. I plan to speak with him again when the time draws closer.
	I heard a few days ago that U Mya Thaung has had a relapse.
Ken Morris was going to go see him Sunday, when I talked to Barbara.
So I don't know how he is now.
	The retreat in Oregon was extremely challenging for me and I
learned a lot (or maybe a little) about how to call on others when I
needed moral support.
	I hope you are well. Please give my metta to Chandra and Michele.
I hope to see you all one day. With metta, Vajiranani.