Leprosy in Burma (r)

Dear U Kyaw Win
There is a leprosy clinic in Moulmein and villages around the country. It
is best to contact the
assistant, Zaw Gyi, at the Leprosy Mission, c/- 263 Maha Bandoola Street,
Bothathaung,
Yangon PO 11161
Telephone (add the extra digit to) 94128, 94109
Fax: 95-1-96848.
I am sending a copy of your email to Zaw Gyi, so he will know you will be
contacting him for information.
I do not have exact figures etc, I'm sorry, but do have some photos of the
clinic if that is any help.
Thank you
Bernadette