On Heineken: Euro-Burmanet

Euro-Burmanet would like to salute those who did their bit to stop
Heineken from exploiting burmese suffering. We will be updating our web
pages, and modifying the Heineken section in our "STOP HEINEKEN"
campaign (http://www-uvi.eunet.fr/)

Dawn Star, Paris

ps, now we must get cracking on the EU, as the signs are not good coming
from the EU Human Rights Office for voting in September. The time is now
for sanctions. Lets push through the HEINEKEN example for other companies
in Europe calling for a total boycott and sanctions movement in line with
statements of Daw Aung San Suu Kyi and Dr. Sein. Sanctions NOW!
Euro-Burmanet, Paris