Burma and DPP diplomacy training ca (r)

Subject: Re: Burma and DPP diplomacy training camp (8/07-8/11); we goofed and apologize!!

> Subject: Re: Burma and DPP diplomacy training camp (8/07-8/11)

Readers, I must apologize for oversight, and error. This seminar is
sponsored by our own people! Most sorry for misunderstanding and please
accept humble apology to anyone who it inconvenienced. Really, from over
here, have no idea how it got confused at all. Please entirely delete.
 Dawn Star

*********** Please respond to the following questions.