SLORC Press Who is Byatti

Dear Free Burma readers,
concern here over the writing quality and style of this one BYATTI, does
anyone know who is this penname, as the style is very well adapted to
western style, and most complementary to the writer if indeed burmese,
which i am tended by curiously and deception to doubt, if being the case,
most interesting to know who the imposture really is, can anyone proffer
background information, please, thank you, metta, dawn star,
euro-burmanet

http:www-uvi.eunet.fr/