[Fwd: Hunger Strike In Japan On Aug (r)

Subject: Re: [Fwd: Hunger Strike In Japan On August 8, 1996]

Democratic Burmese Students' Organisation, Japan
Burma Youth Volunteer Association, Japan
Burmese Association in Japan
8888 Group

Germany, 6.8.96

Dear fellow comrades,

We, the Burmese community in Europe, are very much encouraged by the information

about your hunger-strike democratic actions in Japan in commemoration of the
national
anniversary of 8888.
We have the great honour to be able to send to you a clear and loud signal of
our entire
support and encouragement for your  serious actions in the interest and for the
benefit
of our fellow people in our homeland Burma.
The Japanese authorities should obviously be understandable and aware of the
fact
that your actions are being done within the legal framework of the international
democratic
principles and we do hope that they would encourage and support your actions
since
Japan belongs to one of the democratic symbols of Asia.
We are much confident that the national and international multimedia would also
support
by wide and detail coverage of the significant event.

Down with the murderous Burmese military dictators !!!

With heartfelt salute to our comrades of 8888,

Nwe Aung

Burma Bureau e. V. , Germany
for the supporting organisations:
German Burmese Association
European Burmese Association
Burma Youth Volunteer Association, Japan
C R D B , Germany
Aung San Suu Kyi Liberte` , Europe
N L D , Germany
N C G U B , Europe