Confirmed contact address for ZOOM.

Subject: Confirmed contact address for ZOOM.COM!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 17:59:04 -0700
To: ATIAH <atiah@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Thank you for your interest

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Zoom.Com Information Services.  Your mail
has been received by our Sales Staff.  Due to the large volume of mail
we receive, it is not always possible for us to reply to each message
immediately.  However, we do read all inquiries and attempt to reply
within 24 to 48 business hours.

To help answer many of the more commonly asked questions, we have set up
a series of e-mail autoresponders.  To obtain any of the information
listed below, simply send blank e-mail to the corresponding address:

    info@xxxxxxxx               - General information including
                                  account types, pricing, and how
                                  to sign up for service
    web-info@xxxxxxxx           - Information on our Web Hosting and
                                  Design Services
    application@xxxxxxxx        - Application for service
    web-application@xxxxxxxx    - Application for web hosting service
    domain-application@xxxxxxxx - Domain registration form via the Internic
    terms@xxxxxxxx              - Our Terms and Conditions of Service
    pops@xxxxxxxx               - Our points of presence

If your questions is not answered by one of the above autoresponders,
please be patient and you will receive a personalized response.  You may
also visit our web site at:

    http://www.zoom.com

or contact our Sales Staff by FAX at 510-744-2301 or phone 510-744-2300.

Thank you again and we look forward to helping you get the most out of
the Internet.

    -- The Zoom.Com Sales Staff

*   ISP * Web Design * Development      39300 Civic Center, Suite 110 *
*  Consulting * Training * Marketing          Fremont, CA 94538       *
*        				    Voice: (510) 744-2300     *
*   net.Genesis Authorized Reseller           FAX: (510) 744-2301     *
*      WWW:  http://www.zoom.com           E-Mail: info@xxxxxxxx      *