Automatic Reply (r)

Hello BurmaNet Folks --
  I, too, am still receiving clusters of the auto reply from zoom.  Good
luck in shutting it off soon!
  I have been a receiver and not a poster of material for this list.

  Grace & Peace,
  Ralph S. Carlson

R. S. Carlson                    VOICE:  (818) 969-3434 x3102
Professor, English & TESOL       FAX:    (818) 969-7180
Azusa Pacific University
901 East Alosta Avenue
Azusa, CA 91702
                  ^^Opinions expressed are my own, not my employer's^^