Fwd: Reply To Nyan Lin Shwe

---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Reply To Nyan Lin Shwe
Date:    96-09-12 00:51:17 EDT

To:      j6821368@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:      hag2@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:      Waung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:      ARRM Ref,Absdf102
To:      lurie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:      winmoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:      083328@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:      burma.action@juno

Bo Nyan,

              I think your message is still in my e-mail for a long time.But
I just read your message today. I have no special reason why I didn't read it
earlier than now.Sometimes,  so busy and lazy are  come together to me.I
really having warmly fee
ng when I got to read a message from you.And I told and showed to all of
friends about your message.Myat Soe, Myo Min Thein and I living together.I'll
tell you about students movements in US actually , if you really want to know
about that. But I just o
y have to say, the students movements in US are very silent.You heard about
Zar Ni is something right but mostly are stupid ideas because I say so,among
the pro-american- Burmeses and pretenders of pro- democracy instead of who
are waiting for a chance
 enter to Burma with thousands of dollars want to make shaken the bloody
hands of Generals for their future profits.They tried  and support to get the
scholarships Both from OSI-in US and Project Burma- in England for Zar Ni. He
Got a sufficient money f
 education.So he don?t need to find the money insted of need not to work like
the other guys .And then they thought Zar Ni has more softly-stand than the
students passed the jungle and various difficulties in Bangkok.So they can
control behind the sense
nd created the new-activist and will bring him to as a students movements
leader or negotiator for SLORC.This is my views only depend on information
along the US base.
Now, I give you a good news that is nobody get the scholarship from OSI who
are University and college students in Fort Wayne.How about in AU.
             I always try to free from material life in US. I really don't
want to stay more than 5 years because there is no future for us. Our future
is always waiting us in asia.I have a plan to visit to Thailand whenever I
get an enough money to go
ere. How about you guy.

With the best wishes for all of friends in AU,

Ko Ko Oo
Fort- Wayne