selective contracting law for Davis

Subject: selective contracting law for Davis, Calif. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 19 Sep 1996 01:19:23 GMT
Newsgroups: soc.culture.burma, talk.politics, law.listserv.rights-l,
    soc.rights.human, misc.legal, finet.harrastus.amnesty,
    su.org.amnesty-international, su.org.amnesty.international,
    alt.flame.charles-eicher, alt.charlie.rules.rules.rules
Subject: selective contracting law for Davis, Calif.

i'm a 1st year law student at U.C. Davis (J.D. program).
Davis is near San Francisco (90 minutes by car).

i wanted to let people know that a group of law students here
will be trying to pass a selective contracting law for Davis (as
a city ordinance?).

;;; (Mr.) TANAKA Tomoyuki   (Tanaka is my family name.)
;;;
;;; WWW:     http://www.cs.indiana.edu/hyplan/tanaka.html  (new)
;;;
;;; e-mail:  tanaka@xxxxxxxxxx   or   tanaka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx