DESIP: Addendum #2 Now Avail;Clinto (r)

Subject: Re: DESIP: Addendum #2 Now Avail;Clinton/forest,Turkey,more

At 08:32 PM 22/09/1996, you wrote:
>From: "Ronald Bleier" <rbleier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject:       DESIP: Addendum #2 Now Avail;Clinton/forest,Turkey,more
>

>DESIP ADDENDUM #2 - SEPTEMBER 1996 NOW AVAILABLE
>
>The latest DESIP release, Addendum #2, the fifth in the
>DESIP series going back to December 1995 is now available.
>The new addendum includes an entry on the Philippines,
>Clinton and the salvage forest rider-International Paper
>connection, Middle East issues, information on Mad Cow
>disease, and more.
>
>The purpose of DESIP is to present information on a host
>of issues which affect our environment and security. The
>project began as a compilation of information on the
>world's wars and trouble spots. It has since developed to
>include demographic, political and environmental factors
>which impact human and other life on the planet.
>
>DESIP is available on the WWW.
>(http://www.igc.apc.org/desip)
>
>In addition to the five releases so far, DESIP's web site
>features a special FOCUS section which presents articles
>and information about GATT, The Middle East, Population
>and Security issues.
>
>If you would like an email copy of Addendum #2 and/or any
>of the previous releases, write to Ronald Bleier
>(rbleier@xxxxxxxxxxx).
>
>THE END

Dear Mr. Bleier,

I am interested in knowing if there are any Asian related issues in the
previous releases? Environment and security and regional issues related to
the region?  If so would you mind sending them onto me at the following
address?  I am unable to get onto the web at present.  sain@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Many thanks

Faith Doherty
(SAIN)