From Paris: The Economist, Editoria (r)

Subject: Re: From Paris: The Economist, Editorial Burma & Story

What is this all about ? (I swear to God, I did not start that  :) )
Is that the relaxation after all the serious "democratic activities" ?
I would love to participate in that moon-lighting job. ( It's a joke, o.k. )
Honestly,I do enjoy a periodical harmless joke on the net.
No offense meant to anyone.

JS ( the other John )