"feminist get tough maleness"? (r)

statusquo@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote so dawn star replies
listen statusquo,  i apologised  and thats it for me, i said i was sorry
i used the public transport system,by error of key tap,  and i am not
going on with this, because its private, but i will say, if you think
thats offensive, learn whats really offensive, come to paris, or go
to burma, and learn for yourself, or maybe you already have, and in that
case,  have a nice day,no more comment here, now get to work or have a
nice day, and stay off the public system if its private what  you have
to say, dawn star out