Can someone help him/her please!!

Hello all:

I just received this in the mail.  Unfortunately I do not have any
supporting documents or resources.  Could someone please help him/her?
His/her rtn address appeared on my Netscape mailbox as
"mazen_gonder_nagi <s-mazen@xxxxxx>".

Thank you.

--------
CC:  mazen_gonder_nagi <s-mazen@xxxxxx>

Mazen Gonder Nagi:

I hope you'll get some response from someone on this listserv.  If you
don't hear anything from anyone, you can try requesting it again by
directly posting it to the listserv.  Email your request to
<burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx> - what it actually does is send your email to a
list of people which, to my understanding is a lot of people who have
quite a large varity of knowledge on present Burma.

Thanks & G'luck!

       ___/
      _____/
     _______/

http://www.netcom.com/~burma/tai.html

A wise man once asked me, "What is the sound of one hand clapping?"  I
thought for a minute, then I slapped him across the face.  That got him
off my back!
"Ich liebe E-Mail... Ich suche khle Freunde auf dem Internet!"