Min Thane Kha speech in au and Aiff

Subject: Min Thane Kha speech in au and Aiff format (in Burmese)

If anyone have a web server and would like to make these files avaible
to public, let me know. I was going to post it but the smallest sound bites
are around 175K!! I have over 1.7 Meg of digitized sound  so far and
there are more to be digitized.

Perhaps verious site can serve some part of the sound bites rather
than one single site servering them.

The speech was given in Aug of 1988 I think.

I also digitzed infamous Shu Maung gave his dog speech from a viedo tape
where he said "When Army shoot, it shoot to kill..."

ct