Aung San Suu Kyi's Letters from Bur (r)

Subject: Re: Aung San Suu Kyi's Letters from Burma

At 03:36 21/11/1996 -0800, you wrote:

>REQUEST FOR INFORMATION FROM THE ALBERT EINSTEIN INSTITUTION
>
>It seems that the Japanese daily Mainichi Daily News has been
>publishing the "Letters from Burma" as a series.
>
>In the Letter No.41, Gene Sharp, the senior scholar in residence at
>the Einstein Institution is mentioned in relation to strategies of
>Political Defiance.
>
>We are urgently looking to find a copy of the original article (in
>newspaper form) of Suu Kyi's Letter No. 41.  If that is not possible,
>we would like to know how to access the Letter No. 41, as well as the
>whole series electronically so as to download them directly from the
>Internet.
>
>Any one who has any information about how to access the Letters,
>either as copies of the original articles or electronically, please
>let us know as soon as possible.
>
>Any advice and assistance would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Sincerely,

Hello from Paris

I don't have any information on The Mainichi Daily, other than to say that I
see it on the net. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Otherwise, am I right in thinking you're French speaking? If so, please let
me know a mail address and I'll be happy to send you the newsletter 'Info
Birmanie'.

All the best
Brian McGee
Info Birmanie