In connection with OSI scholarship

Subject: In connection with OSI scholarship programme

Additional Announcement to all interested Burmese students

Please read the OSI announcement, and focus on the supplement grants
category NO.(2).

Here in the Netherlands there are 5 FREE TUTIONS available for 1997/98 to
study in Institute of Social Study, the Hague. English language will be
used for the course.

If you are not staying in the Netherlands right now, please contact OSI
and ask for the further advices. See * Important eligibility point No. 3

Good Luck.

Dr. Khin Ni Ni Thein
e-mail <nin@xxxxxx>

Netherlands