We can manage your automated mailin (r)

   Hello!

      Have you ever wanted to start your own internet mailing list? Perhaps
   you have an existing list that is too expensive to run. My company can
   set up a list for you for only $10.00 US a month! There is no set-up fee,
   nor are there any other "hidden" charges- just a flat fee of $10.00 a
   month. You can also take advantage of our "bulk" payment offer: just
   $50.00 for six months.
      For more information, please write to me at this address.

   					Have a great day!

    					     Scott