PEOPLES' LIBRARY - SEND PUBLICATION

Subject: PEOPLES' LIBRARY - SEND PUBLICATIONS (fwd)

To: strider@xxxxxxxxxxx

Society for Threatened Peoples and Minority Rights Group
(Italian representative)

                              THE PEOPLES' LIBRARY
                              ====================

                        Documentation center on  minorities,
                        native peoples and stateless nations

Dear friends,

Have you ever heard about the Peoples' Library?

This is a documentation centre run by the Italian branch of the Society for
Threatened Peoples (Gesellschaft für bedrohte Völker).
It collects magazines and other printed matter  dealing with minorities and
indigenous peoples worldwide.

The material is  freely accessible to scholars, journalists researchers and
NGO activists.

We currently receive  periodicals  and other publications from many bodies,
such as CIEMEN, SAIIC, UNPO, Incomindios, ASEN, Bruno Manser Fonds, FUEV,
NCIP, European Bureau for Lesser Used Languages, European Alliance with In-
digenous Peoples, ECSIEP, etc.
We send an E-mail bi-monthly calendar on minority issues  to the people who
just ask for it as well.

We are now trying to broaden our selection and we would be very grateful if
you could HELP US BY SENDING YOUR PUBLICATION(S) ON A REGULAR BASIS.
Our library is a not-for-profit one,  thus we cannot afford  subscriptions,
but you will be rewarded as your journal will be accesssible to new readers
and researchers.
Our documentation center is unique in Italy: please help making it function
in the best possible way.
Many thanks for your attention and collaboration,

Alessandro Michelucci
Chairman, Society for Threatened Peoples

   All printed matter should be sent to the following address:

   The Peoples' Library
   Associazione per i Popoli Minacciati
   P.O. Box  6282
   I-50127 Florence (Italy)
   E-mail: apm-gfbv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   http://www.fol.it/apm-gfbv (still under construction)
   newsgroup: ines.apm (host: ines.gn.apc.org)

NB We are moving and we will let you know the actual address of the library
in a short time.