PepsiCo withdraws completely from B (r)

Subject: Re: PepsiCo withdraws completely from Burma (fwd)

Thanks to Pepsi
*******************
     Pepsi left Myanmar but it also left technology. Pepsi was in Myanmar for
years and Myanmar people had enough time to learn its technology.
     Activists are trying to starve our Myanmar people inside the country by
forcing out Pepsi while crying "Human Right". But our government will
continue to feed our people with the technology Pepsi left.
    Thanks to Pepsi for being with our people for a period of enough time to
learn its technology.

Okkar