An Urgent Appeal (r)

Dear Ken and Visakha,

Our church will be taking an offering this Sunday without giving anyone
any advance information before the service. Since that usually means some
people will be unprepared to donate, we will also take one the following
Sunday.

We will forward these funds to you as quickly as possible.

I am in the process of updating the BurmaSong site so as to make the
music more accessable and useful. I hope this will encourage people to
contact you for tapes. New versions of all the songs are also in the
making.

Peace and Courage,

Wrightson