Fax Campaign (Cartoon)

Dear DBSO,

This is exactly the thing Amnesty International (NL), AI Alkmaar and
AI in general enjoy doing it according to my knowledge. I pass it over to AI
Alkmaar right away. But attachment didn't go through with my mail. Could
you please send the cartoon to Ms. Anja Sloot-van Dijk, her address is
<anja-sloot@xxxxxxx>. Thanks.

With metta and solidarity,
NiNi