INFORMATION SHEET No. A -0021 (r)

At 01:35 AM 2/13/97, you wrote:
>                             INFORMATION SHEET
>                             ***************************
>
>No. A -0021						                         Date. 13-2-97
>
> 	On the 12th of Feb. 1997 an incident occurred at No. (22/A)
>of Kaba Aye Pagoda Road of Bahan Township in Yangon,
>concerning with a neighbor forcefully taking down the flag of the
>Union of Myanmar which was hoisted to commemorate the 50th
>anniversary of the Union Day.

They just took down the phony flag, but I rurned it many times in front of
the SLORC's embassies in Washington, DC , and in Bangkok demondtrating that
I do not recongnize it as a national flag; however, I see it as a priceless
steep-cover-sheet. I will brun it until democratic government is repleased
with a real national flag that the hole Burma recongnizes.