BURNT CAMP VIDEO AVAILABLE (r)

Dear Larry

I am a British film maker who spent a month filming on the Thai-burma border
shortly before Christmas in Karen and Karenni areas.  I am appalled by the
present lack of coverage of the attacks on camps in Thailand and the
on-going military offensive against the KNU (even as they claim to be
pursuing peace talks).  I think the footage of Quekaloke burnt down would
enable me to cut a strong piece for Channel 4 news.

As time is of the essence, I would be very grateful if you could DHL the
tape to me at:

38 Camac Road
Twickenham TW2 6NY
UK

If you let me know the cost by e mail to sheahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, I will get a
money order to you immediately.

Let me know if this is a workable arrangement.  I am very keen to get this
story properly covered on the news here before it is too late and the SLORC
get away with it again.

Best regards

John Miles
Equilibrium Films