The Eagle Group (fwd) (r)

The Eagle Group is a fairly small-time operation run by Pat James, an
America who was a former pilot for oil companies. He has been in burma
since 1988 and is married to a Burmese woman. He has good contacts with
the military government and has been described by financialreporters as a
``fixer.'' He has some common sense, and some controversial, views. He'll
probably talk to you if yo ucall him up.