Burma?? Euro Forest Deal Postponed

One and All, including Spiders,  if anyone cares to check up on this
company, perhaps they are doing business in Burma. They look pretty
creepy. Not to distract from priorities, its worth a call to their PR
dept, and can be done quickly enough if you find the adress and number.
Don't wait for the news to break, if you can break it yourself. Metta,
dawn star, paris