Condolance Letter to Ko Myint Zaw

I , Nyi Nyi Lwin as a democratic revolutionary,  pray for late Ko Myinat
Zaw, Chairman of Democratic Party for New Society (DPNS).

My tear was quickly drawing down in my heart while hearing the news of Ko
Myint Zaw. I pay a well wishes for Hero Ko Myni Zaw to be rested in the
peaceful heaven forever.

Ko Myint Zaw, a very brave and intelligence young man with high integrity,
fought for freedom of 48 million Burmese, who are suffered under repression
of the most brutal regime, SLORC. I am very proud of you and  hereby salute
you three times.

Even thought you silently left us, your spirit of struggling for a free
Burma is remaining in our minds and hearts. Thus, we will carry your spirit
to our beloved Burmese by restoring democracy and human rights.

I now say for you this, "Our victory is still ahead", and I am steadily
walking to the victory throught the 88-not-yet-dry-bloody-road.

Be Peace, Ko Myint Zaw!!!!

Nyi Nyi Lwin (RSU-USA)