Information Sheet No.A-0027 (r)

	It is somehow very clear to me that VOA is correct!
	May I explain it to you why I say so?

(1) Nyi Nyi lwin quoted: Mr. Mandela said that
	"Whole should put the pressure."

(2) Okka quoted: Mr. Mandela said that
	" South Africa' will be willing to play our part 'if the
	international community decided on concerted action."

Thats right! What is the problem then?

If one wants to be 100% clear, one can pose a direct question to
Mr. Mandela whether UN and the international community should
or should not be putting sanction against the Burmese Military Junta?

Another quotings of Okka reads,;

(a) AFP -(Mandela told a news conference that Burma's admission into ASEAN,
	which pursues a policy of "constructive engagement" with junta,
	would not effect his country's efforts to expandtions with the grouping."

*** He said the grouping, he didn't say Burma. Burma is not YET
	(practically) an ASEAN member, please be aware of it.

(b) AFP - "We are willing to deal with any region
	irrespective of the internal policies of those regions," said
	Mandela.
*** He again said 'the region' and its politics, not particularly
    Burma.

(c) When it comes to the particular case which is Burma.

    You can see the old man wisdom very clearly. Please read the
    following  paragraph three times if you are a slow learner.

    "He said countries with a record of  human rights violations
    had been accepted by the United Nations, the Commonwealth and
    the Non-Allied Movement, and "why would we let ourselves depart
    from what international organization are doing? "He, however,
    added that South Africa' will be willing to play our part ' if the
    international community decided on concerted action."

#The point Mr. Mandela had made can be explained in a way that sanction
imposed by one country alone (S-Africa or whatever it is) won't work but
that of the UN and the international community will work. Thereby, he
will take part in it. So, what is the problem?

The following is a call to whom it may concern

Dear reader, if you are Burmese, please feel Burmese. Do the Right Thing.
Do it Right. And Do it Right Now!!!

After all the audience will just criticize all of us, Burmese,
both the pro-democracy community and the pro-slorc community. We will be
told or the history will be written how we fight fiercely like two dogs
without heads. After all, who shall take the shame ? Are we all Burmese
(no matter pro-democracy or pro-slorc) that stupid?

Whoever read this message, I beg you in the name of my country (whatever
you call Burma or Myanmar or Sa-Pae-Pan or Hnin-Se-Pan) please let us stop
this National Shame business, let us put all our effort into one
direction only! which is to talk peacefully. Let us work together
to reach the day of tripartite dialogue. This is the only way by which we
can show the world that we Burmese are not as stupid as we look :-)

What we Burmese get from the present situation: if you are pro-democracy
you get the name as idealistic(non pragmatic) if you are pro-slorc or
slorc, you get the name "...". What is left for all of us, Burmese?

My call is.... Are you Burmese ?
          .... Do you really REALLY love your country ?
	  .... Please show the world that we had and still have sense

Please Please answer my call out there.. I know you are reading

Last but not least let me tell you, "do not keep the false pride, it is
not healthy."

NiNi