Special Posting: Global Day of Pray

Subject: Re: Special Posting: Global Day of Prayer for Burma, March 16,

Dear Ko Aung Min, FBC,

Here in the Netherlands up until now, we get responses from four towns
namely (1) Delft (2)Alkmaar(3)The Hague and (4) Makkiga.

(1) and (2) will be parying in Christian Faith and (3) and (4) will be
sending METTA to all in Buddihist Faith.

It is a good news that you have extended the event. More participation
would be expected in this case.

South Africa's FBC has informed me that they will be participating on
16 March 1997. I already sent the supplimentary information to them.

With metta and solidarity,
NiNi
Dr. khin Ni Ni Thein, The Netherlands