My reply to Okkar

To Okkar,

You wrote "I would like to suggest one thing"
Your are not  suggesting  nothing, but  you are working  for 'SLORC'.

"the monthly press briefings of SLORC"
It  doesn't  call  press  briefings, say it  SLORC's  propaganda.

"you know who are the regular attendees."
We know, 75% of them  are  SLORC's  affiliation.

"You can urge them to ask the questions you like
and you will get the official answers."
How  people can  ask  if  there  are  no human  being  to  answer  and   to
regale  innocence  citizens  like  human .
They (SLORC)  will  go  down  one day.
And  you, you  will  go  down  with  them.

You are right Ma Ni Ni.
Your question is out of my reach but
I would like to suggest one thing. I am posting
the monthly press briefings of SLORC in SCB
and you know who are the regular attendees.
You can urge them to ask the questions you like
and you will get the official answers.

OK
I will ever try to help and never try to harm others.