EU lobby : GSP

dear bcn

thank u for the posting. what is the voting process on the deciding
days. who votes, who are they, what are their names, do we have their
addresses, telephones, faxes. I should think it good and never too late
now to let them know our force and that they are not alone while the
world is watching. there are lots of EC files, names and addresses on
the net, also on EuroBurmanet, and these should be culled with anything
update that you can furnish for posting to Burmanet.

i strongly think we should have full and active message thrust to the
end on this.

dawn star, paris
Euro-Burmanet
http://www-uvi.eunet.fr/asia/euro-burma/