** FWD ***
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 09:44:37 -0800 (PST)

/* Written  6:36 AM  Mar 15, 1997 by FNM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx in igc:soc.culture.ni *
/
/* ---------- "FNM Update (2/24/97)" ---------- */

If you wish to stop receiving FNM updates, please send us a message with
"Remove FNM" as the subject header. Unfortunately, this only applies to
those who received this directly, and not through 3rd party mailing
lists.

FREE NIGERIA MOVEMENT
$BE/(Bigeria; Nazi Germany of the 90s$BGë(B                        - Ibrahim H. Muhammed

email: FNM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://pw2.netcom.com/~FNM
Phone/Fax: (317)216-4590
P.O. Box 441395
Indianapolis, IN 46244

Monday, 24th February, 1997
The FNM Website has been updated...
(Please distribute widely)

Dear Friend,

        This is just to let you know that the Free Nigeria Movement web-site
has been totally revamped. Not only has it been made very user friendly,
but extensive information has also been provided on the Coca-Cola
Boycott currently sweeping across the globe.

        -On the issue of the FNM mailing list, since we have not yet been able
to get a Listserver, the mailing list is still a manual procedure from
this end so please bear with us. If you are not currently subscribed to
the list, but wish to be, in order to proccess your subscription faster,
please put "Subscribe FNM" in the subject field of your message.

        -Our apologies to all those who have requested Free Nigeria Movement
Starter Kits, but are yet to have received them. The outstanding kits
should be on their way within a week. If for some reason you still
haven't received your kit by the end of the first week of March, please
let us know.

        -Also, please remember to let us know the video format you use in your
area. We've had a couple of cases of folks not being able to watch their
tapes due to incompatiability problems (PAL, NTSC, SECAM etc.) between
the tape and their VCR.

        Lastly, remember; the Free Nigeria Movement website is located at
"http://pw2.netcom.com/~FNM";

        Please keep on boycotting Coca-Cola, and don't forget, samething goes
for (S)hell Oil and Motorola. Till freedom is restored to Nigeria and
its people, no MNC has the moral right to profit from their sweat, tears
and blood.

        Long live freedom, justice and liberty.

        Thank you for your time and support,
        The Free Nigeria Movement