blank messages

Dear BurmaNet readers,

We are aware of the large numbers of blank messages you have been
receiving from "owner-burmanet-l".  We are not putting these messages out
and we are trying to figure out what the problem is.  Unfortunately, the
igc technical staff will not be in until Monday, so please bear with us
as it may take another 24 hours to solve the problem.

In the meantime, you can always switch to our other mailing list: burmanews-l
This list only contains the daily BurmaNet News and has had no problems
thus far.

To switch, first send a message to unsubscribe from burmanet-l and then
another message to subscribe to burmanews-l

to: majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx
message body: unsubscribe burmanet-l

(note: all letters must be lowercase, last letter is a lowercase "L")

then:

to: majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx
mesage body: subscribe burmanews-l

Thank you for your patience,