Insight on KNU case

Dear Readers,

Let me share with you  what I have come across today at the seminar.
An environmentalist, mr. speaker said:

#All Life is valuable and ALL human Life is precious!
#Let's focus on terminating human problems, not human beings!!!

My thought flew away from the conference room and wandered,
whether "Slorc's focus is on terminating the ethnic peoples' problem in
Burma (or) on terminating the ethnic peoples?" Eg. The recent attacks on
KNU.

Hence I learn nothing but these two sentences from the seminar.
OOPs! poor me :-(  NN