Insight on KNU case (r)

NINI, in total, or absolute dictatorship of the Slorc kind, a most
unsophisticated and barbaric kind, anything or anyone that opposes it is
subject to destruction. Slorc is determined to destroy anything that
opposes its absolute power. Anything that is a problem to it, must be
eliminated or destroyed. As it fears entering into a logic of
negotiation (self-elimination), it destroys, and its logic is only to
continue more destruction and chaos. Everything else is smoke.

ds
paris
euroburmanet