Pictures of Refugees and Burned Cam

Subject: Pictures of Refugees and Burned Camps
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 97 23:22:51 -0500

Dear Friends,

I selected 17 pictures from the video that Larry Dohrs sent me of the
refugees and the burned camp. They are posted at

http://users.imagiware.com/wtongue/refugees.html

The colors and image quality lead me to believe these pictures are
converted PAL format. Their impact, however, is in no way lessened by the
changes they have been through on their way to you.

The 17 pictures displayed are those I made myself select from the 87 I
wanted to post. If you want to see the rest, contact Larry for a copy of
the video ($10!). My thanks to him for making this invaluable resource
available.

Peace and Courage,

Wrightson