SLORC Ambassador TinWinn's dialogue (r)

Subject: Re: SLORC Ambassador TinWinn's dialogue with the Burmese National Moveme

I can't imagine how do you conclude that Tin Win is making the move
forward to the democratic changes in Burma?  Have you heard something that
Tin Win promises to make necessary changes?  Is he be able to do so?  I
sincerely doubt it.
	As long as SLORC and its generals refuse or ignore the call for
the dialogue with Daw Aung San Suu Kyi and other ethnic leaders, the moves
of theirs will always be regarded insincere.  Do you believe that Tin Win
can convince SLORC to hold dialogue with the oppositions.  No Way.  Tin
Win is just doing things that SLORC orders him to do to cheat all.  Be
careful.

On 11 Apr 1997 kyi@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> From: kyi <kyi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: SLORC Ambassador TinWinn's dialogue with the Burmese National Moveme
>
> Hey , U Tin Winn's making  BOLD  MOVE
> & initiating for Democratic Burma!!!!!!!!
> That's History .
> Who's U TIN WINN.     Is he really Powerful ?
> I want to meet him too (very very seriously)
> Please!  come and visit Japan.
> Spend some more People money.
> You're welcome ,U TIN WINN .
> With metta