ONE POINT TO PONDER FOR INVESTERS:A

Subject: ONE POINT TO PONDER FOR INVESTERS:A QUESTION ANSWERED

Hi Choo,
              Glad you emailed me.Sorry about my delay in replying to
you.I'm in the United States.The political situation in Burma is very much
tightly under the control of the military government in Burma.Doing business
in Burma?The rights activists and the opposition who have been striving to
install a democratic government believe that foreign investments in Burma
strengthen the ruling junta to be able to oppress its own people by armed
suppression.But the Burmese government believes that foreign investments in
Burma develop the nation by making the economy better and getting  people
employed.Well,I believe you have the right to choose .Doing business or
refraining from doing it will be up to you..So what's your
choice?Well,freedom is the right to pursue your own happiness without
harming other people's happiness.If your investment is going to harm other
people but you'll profit from it,will you still be interested in this business?

Sincerely,

Julien Moe