enquiry

Dear madame/sir,
Hello, my name is Miki Munakata. I am currently doing
master's degree in gender analysis and Development at
University of East Anglia. I am writing and gathering
materials on Burmese women and girls; the relationship
between HIV/AIDS and migration. I am sorry to disturb you
but due to the difficulties of gathering information, I'd be
very greatful if you could give me some advice or
information, how to purchase your report or publication on
Burmese women's AIDS issue. Thank you very much in advance.
with thanks,
Miki Munakata
c/o school of Development Studies, University of East
Anglia, Norwich, NR4 7TJ, UK
email: M.Munakata@xxxxxxxxx
fax: 44-01603-451-999