Information Sheet A-0036 (r)

At 03:55 AM 4/30/97, you wrote:

><< Hi OKKA,
> 	What happened to this message.  You said you can write her name
> but where!  Can you write just only to me?  HMM, I think I should
> withdraw my congratulation.
> KZY >>
>
>Hi Ko Kyaw Zay Ya
>
>    You can post my mail to this group if you want.
>
>OK

OKKA
What I told you before. You are always amoral person since you are there
before you are there.

You should ask your SLORC's ambassador Tin Win in DC why he could not
pronounce the full name of Daw Aung San Suu Kyi. Tin Win always calls Daw
Suu Kyi, leaving Aung San. Why?

Then your hidden will reveal why you cannot pronounce "Daw Aung San Suu Kyi."

It is the SLORC's policy that anyone who is hired for SLORC cannot pronounce
the name of Daw Aung San Suu Kyi completely.

If OKKA did so he could be fired.

Why you do not post it yourself on BurmaNet? Are you a man or what? To do
so, please do it yourself. I just want to see you are a real man or?