Our Friend, Norway nails Watson

In deference to the outstanding contribution Norway has made to the Free
Burma movement, with an objectivity for freedom and fairness,
we pass this on. draw your own conclusions, but euroburmanet is sternly
against norway's killing of whales. don't they have enough oil, and
profits already? Makes you wonder what Suu Kyi might have to say about
whales, and norways whaling policy...but understandably she has other
more pressing priorities now. whales are cool, killing them is not.

dawn star, paris