OKKa88127 (r)

In a message dated 97-05-04 22:06:36 EDT, PEPPER4336@xxxxxxx writes:

<<  Okka66127 who has been posting clippings from New Lights of Myanmar while
in
 Japan is now stationed in Washington DC. An e-mail was sent to him. He said
 that
 he is a Karen and that his name is Saw Okkra. Let us make him feel welcome
 and observe his techniques. So far, I notice that I think he is claiming
that
 he has to do what he is doing in order to save his family. This MOP has
drawn
 at least one sympathizer as noted on the burmanet. Can you imagine he was
 sent to the United States to defend SLORCLAND and her ruthless rulers!

Don't you think that Okkar is a single and the only son of the parents who
had been already passed away?