FREEDOM FIGHTER???GO,TAKE A HIKE.

HEY STUPID PARANOID MEGALOMANIAC SO-CALLED FREEDOM FIGHTER!

HOW WOULD ANYBODY KNOW YOU WHEN YOU'RE JUST YELLING ON THE BURMANET?WHO
THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING YOURSELF FREEDOM FIGHTER?A FREEDOM FIGHTER
NEVER
YELLS AND TRASHES ON THE NET.AUTHENTIC FREEDOM FIGHTERS ARE ABSDF AND
KAREN FIGHTERS.AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO SAY SOMETHIG STUPID ABOUT NLD
IN AUSTRALIA?WHO ARE YOU,AN ELECTED OFFICIAL?STUPID PATHETIC BASTARD WHO
DARE NOT EVEN HAVE A NAME.DON'T YOU DARE INSULT FREEDOM FIGHTERS,NLD AND
ABSDF AGAIN.
Subject: Some  people have  more  knowledge than  commonsense....

 You  knew  exactly  who  I  am and  what  I'm  doing. SLORC order
you  to  stop  me  isn't ?
Everyone  knows  me  who  I  am  and  they  are  very  appreciate  what
I'm
doing except  you.  Any how, if  you  try  to  criticise  me  one  more
with
nonsense, I call you SLORC agent. While  you  free  and  want some
excitement,
 just  stick  with your mate OKKAR, I  haven't  got  time  to  chat
with
you.
You  are  so pathetic, she  who  hurts  others, hurts herself.
Don't  forget  Miss_ Think  much, speak  little,  write  less and
don't  dig
you  own grave, many  people  out  there  are  the  genuine  freedom
fighters.

Peace  and  Courage

Freedom  fighter