waiting for answer from agents from

Subject: waiting for answer from agents from SLORCLAND

Two or three Slorc embassy staff members are acting OKKAR66127 and as such
they are totally out of sync with each other and us asking questions. My
questions on who is protecting the down-trodden peoples of Burma from Slorcs
and their agents throughout the country still remain unanswered. I am willing
to wait until hell freezes over.
Slorc agents all over the country in Burma have no need to hold jobs to
support their families; they have jobs that pay well. Just go around and
collect money whenever they need it - which is all the time as you may
presume. How can anyone fight back that kind of government? I ask SLORC
representatives in Washington and they have not answered it yet. Maybe they
waiting for official response from "authorities concerned". I  am willing to
wait, I said, didn't I?