Texaco Background

You can find more information on the www.texaco.com website

 [Texaco-On-Campus]

         Thank you for your career interest in Texaco! As a
         financially successful, global energy company, we're
         always on the lookout for individuals who can contribute
         to our future growth and success. Today, Texaco is:

            * The 12th largest corporation in the United States in
              terms of sales

            * The country's 3rd largest oil company

            * A worldwide leader in production -- our daily output
              includes more than 760,000 barrels of crude oil and
              natural gas liquids and nearly 2 billion cubic feet
              of natural gas

            * Owner or operator of 26 refineries worldwide

            * The brand of choice around the world through
              products such as our CleanSystem3® gasolines,
              Havoline® and Ursa® brand motor oils and our
              extended life anti-freeze and coolants

            * Driven by a high-performance workforce of 28,000
              operating in some 160 countries worldwide

            * Committed to creating value for close to 200,000
              stockholders

         By the end of the decade, our growth plans call for us to
         double our 1994 earnings to almost $2 billion as well as
         meet a number of specific operational and financial
         milestones.

         When you put it all together -- our strong balance sheet,
         technological edge, exceptional workforce, and abundant
         opportunity -- Texaco is well positioned as a leader for
         the 21st century. And a company that college graduates
         can click with.

          [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]
 Texaco Home Entry Level Descriptions Internship/Co-Op Opportunities
Campus
                               Visit Schedule
     Scholarship Information Exploring Opportunities Corporate Culture

Last update 04/08/97