READ "Abusive language used by SLOR

Subject: READ "Abusive language used by SLORC in the guestbook."

There are some abusive mails posted by a person or group of SLORC
(Burmese military junta) are found in a pro-democracy movement home page
recently.

Mr Smart or Smarter (Not a real name) who has an account with the SLORC
Internet access <Myanmar.com> wrote some junk mails with abusive words to
the "pro-democracy" Web page. The mails are aimed to disturb the democratic
activities and attack the web page maker, a Burmese student, struggles for
democracy and human rights in Burma.

The following mails with insulting language in English and
Burmese are written by Mr Smart/er who have very rude inherent character.

-----------------   READ THESE ABUSIVE MAILS --------------------------------

Server News Updated 5/07/97 | Now over 300
You will be amazed at what an Lpage Guestbook can do for your site!!!

Old Guestbook Info CLICK HERE

Total: 9 guests

 Name: Mr Smarter <Mr Smarter@xxxxxxxxx> *<--- SLORC WEB SITE
 Website:
 Referred by: Just Surfed On In!
 Time: 1997-05-11 10:28:00
 Comments: Hey mrSMART, i like ur comments..ur a very sick one burmese(i
 don't even want to call u burmese..shame u u asshole)what's wrong with u
 man..may be u were bormn like this or because of ur momma or
 something..i'm wondering what do u do for living man??i guess probly
 sucking dicks around:))) anyways, talk to u later shithead

 Name: Mr Smart <Mr Smart@xxxxxxxxxxx> 	*<---- SLORC WEB SITE