RealAudio Message from DASSK to UNH

Subject: RealAudio Message from DASSK to UNHCR

Dear Friends,

I have posted a RealAudio file of the message from Aung San Suu Kyi to
the UNHCR of April 8. There has been some delay because of technical
difficulties and I had to use an older encoder than the current version
but I think the files will play.

Please let me know if you have any difficulties.

The file has been arranged in three sections to make access to specific
sections easier. The material is in English. The voice of the interviewer
can be heard in the background between Daw Aung San Suu Kyi's responses.

I expect to make portions of the video available shortly and, perhaps, a
better version of the audio but I didn't want to delay this posting any
longer.

The URL is

http://users.imagiware.com/wtongue

The files are linked under the Aung San Suu Kyi heading.

Peace and Courage,

Wrightson