Who forced Moe Moe Zin.... ????

Excuse the possibly personal part of this.

Who FORCED Moe Moe Zin....  to Marry Mysteriously in Canada???

--Yes, She was very lonely and missed her family.
    But That DOES NOT EXPLAIN  why she suddenly changed in August (or
September) about the time a member Soe Pyne's family died.  She felt she was
not doing enough for them.  She feels/ felt oligated to them.  That is
understandable, they were very kind to her.  Why did she stop talking to her
friends and her American boyfriend???
   Which leads to a belief that she married because of responsibility, NOT

--Also does anyone know if the SLORC is / was threatening her Mother and
Sister in Rangoon ???   Was she forced to marry a SLORC???

  Marrying because you are lonely, is NEVER TRUE LOVE !!!!!    I am angry at
this and the lies.   I don't care if this is cultural.   I HATE when people
are being pushed / obligated  or coerced into marriage and / or sex.

 Yes I AM  ANGRY..............