No Subject Given

>/* Written  2:42 AM  May 23, 1997 by cd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in igc:reg.burma */
>/* ---------- "Confidentiality/  & FEER" ---------- */
>From: dawn star <cd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Regarding security on the net, and the privacy of your mails, the
>following tip came in from a well-placed and experienced source

                             .
                             .
                             .
>Re: re Confidentiality!

>Dear Dawn Star,

>..concerning confidentiality on the internet, perhaps you should
>also make people aware that the Thai intelligence services have a person
>working at every one of the country's internet providers, whether the
>provider knows it or  not. So e-mail from here isn't safe either.
>
>(this from a proven very  reliable source on the scene(-ebn)

It's time to start PGPing. I am sure most people are using PGP by now.
Download the one from Europe than US version. It is stronger the US
version. US version uses 1024 bit key instead of 2048. Not that 1024 bit-key
is easy and quickly broken but why not use 2048 and make snooper life
harder.

ct