re Confidentiality!

We have been informed here in France that internet security in France is
not at all assured. We should never forget that. Therefore, if anyone
wishes to send confidential correspondences on the net to Euro-Burmanet,
bear in mind that on the net, unless there is good crypto software used,
you may very well be taking risks, especially here in France.

Therefore, do not send information that could be of risk if intercepted.
Given the pro-Slorc French position in Burma -even Radio France
International  is now called Slorc France -- be careful.

Dawn Star
Euro-Burmanet (Paris)